This lovely house is situated in an ideal location, next to the forest and within walking distance to the beach and the village Hollum.
Be surprised with the oasis of tranquillity and the beautiful view from the living room on the farmlands. The terrace and the garden are not inferior either. Midsomer has been completely renovated and is therefore equipped with nowadays conveniences.
- Entrance: spacious hallway, toilet and stairs to the first floor.
- Cosy living room: lovely view, fireplace, sliding doors to the terrace, flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- Open kitchen: view of the forest, 5 pit stove, oven, combi-microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, orange press and blender.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe and view of the meadows.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds and two wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: 2 pers box bed.
- Bedroom 4: double bed, wardrobe and view of the forest.
- Bathroom: bath, shower and basin.
- Separate toilet.
- Terrace: South facing with outdoor furniture.
- Parking space for multiple cars.
- Cot (no sheets included).
- Wireless Internet.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets allowed on request.
- Check-in from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out before 10:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry on time when you want to take your car to the island.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.