The Meidoorn is an 8-persons holiday home located in the cosy village Nes and on the way to the beach. A special holiday stay with everything within reach, a few minutes walk to the centre of the village which has many shops, terraces and restaurants.
Fancy a calm walk? The large Nesser forest is close by and so is the North Sea Beach. Opposite the Meidoorn recreation area 'De Vleyen' is located, where children can play to their heart's content.
The house is very comfortable. The beautiful conservatory ensures plenty of light and invites to relax. The garden is fenced with green and offers optimal privacy and the terrace is South facing. You will feel at home from the very first moment.
- Entrance: spacious hallway, washing machine, dryer and stairs to the first floor.
- Spacious living room: conservatory, entrance to the terrace, flatscreen TV, DVD player and dining table with 8 chairs.
- Kitchen: 5 pits stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, ketlle, mixer and toaster.
- Bathroom: shower, toilet and a basin.
- Bedroom 1: two single beds and closet.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, basin and closet.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, basin, closet and flatscreen TV with DVD player.
- Bedroom 4: two single beds and closet.
- Bathroom: shower, toilet and basin.
- Terrace: south and southwest facing, outdoor furniture, garden and trampoline.
- Private parking space avialable.
- Cot (no sheets included).
- Wireless Internet.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets allowed on request.
- Check-in from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out before 10:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry on time when you want to take your car to the island.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.