This thatched, in 2016 completely newly built house is situated in an ideal location right next to the forest and within walking distance of the beach.The cosy village Hollum is nearby and with the lovely view from the house you surely will wind down and relax.
The house features a spacious garden and terrace, the garden is fully enclosed so the children can play freely.
This house has everything that makes a fantastic holiday on Ameland.
- Entrance: spacious hall, stairs to the first floor, toilet, entry to the storage room with washing machine and dryer.
- Stylish living room: endless view of the meadows, French doors to the terrace, fireplace, Smart TV, Blu-ray Player and Sonos sound system.
- Open kitchen: induction stove, combi-microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, oven, Senseo with milk frother, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, juicer, blender and mixer.
- Bedroom 1: two single beds (boxspring), Smart TV, separate shower, toilet and double basin.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds (boxspring) and Smart TV.
- Bedroom 3: two single beds (boxspring) and Smart TV.
- Bedroom 4: two single beds (boxspring), Smart TV, separate shower and double basin.
- Bathroom: bath, shower and double basin.
- Separate toilet.
- Wellness area: spacious sauna.
- Terrace: East and South facing with large garden, which is fully enclosed so that children can play safely.
- Private parking space available.
- Cot (no sheets included).
- Free Wireless Internet throughout the house.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets allowed on request.
- Check-in from 14:00 hours.
- Check-out before 09:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry on time when you want to take your car to the island.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.