This lovely holiday home is situated between the villages Nes and Buren and only a 300m walk from the beach. The house is enclosed in a high dune and can be reached via a private road. The windscreens on the south-west side provide a terrace with a lot of privacy. Even in the afternoon you can enjoy the sun, the west side of the terrace provides enough shelter.
Hoge Duin offers everything for a lovely holiday on the island. See you soon on Ameland!
- 220 m2 living space.
- 3000 m garden plot.
- Comfortable and bright living room.
- Bed room on the ground floor.
- Whirlpool and sauna.
- Fully furnished basement.
- Spacious terrace with garden furniture.
- Lovely situated in the dunes.
- Entrance: spacious hall, toilet and staircase to first floor.
- Living room: Smart TV, door to the terrace and blue-ray-player.
- Kitchen: 6 pit gas stove, fridges with freezing compartment, dishwasher, combi-microwave, kettle, Senseo, toaster and mixer.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (elctrically adjustable) and wardrobe.
- Bathroom 1: Shower, basin, sauna and Whirlpool.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds (boxspring), tv and wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: three single beds, cot and wardrobe.
- Bathroom 2: shower, basin and toilet.
- Loungearea: furniture, flatscreen tv, playstation 4 and Nintendo Wii.
- Two single beds.
- Washingmachine and dryer.
- Garden around the house.
- Southwest facing terrace with furniture.
- Private parking space.
- 1x cot (bring your own sheets).
- 1x highchair.
- Free wireless internet.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets on request only.
- Check-in from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out before 10:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry in time when you would like to take your car onto Ameland.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.