- 6 person(s)
- 3 bedroom(s)
This attached, recently renovated, holiday home is located in the beautiful dune area between the villages Nes and Buren. Through the dunes via authentic shell pathways you walk within minutes to the North Sea beach and to the beach café’s ‘Sjoerd’ and ‘t Strandhuys’.
- Entrance: spacious hallway, toilet, washing machine, dryer, stairs to the basement.
- Cosy livingroom: French doors to the terrace, Samsung Smart TV, Heos wireless audio system.
- Open kitchen: views of the dunes, induction stove, combi-microwave, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, Senseo, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, juicer and blender.
- Bedroom 1: two single beds (boxpsring), flatscreen TV and closet.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds (boxspring) and flatscreen TV.
- Bedroom 3: bunk bed, cot (1 - no sheets included) flatscreen TV, closet, ironing board and iron.
- Bathroom: walk-in shower, toilet and double basins.
- Terrace: South and South/west facing with spacious table, comfortable chairs and lounge set. (no umbrella present).
- Cot (no sheets included).
- Wireless Internet.
- No smoking allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Check-in from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out before 10:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry on time when you want to take your car to the island.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.