The Boemelhoeve is located in the dune area between the two cosy villages Nes and Buren. Enjoy the sun and the tranquillity from the large garden at the house. Also the beach is within walking distance. A perfect place for a well-deserved holiday.
Experience Ameland from holiday home the Boemelhoeve!
- Living room: smart-tv, dvd-player, gas fireplace, view of the garden, French doors to the terrace.
- Open kitchen: gas stove with 4 burners, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, small oven, coffee machine, Senseo, kettle, toaster and mixer.
- TV/reading room: flatscreen TV and two chairs.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, closet and French doors to outside.
- Bathroom: spacious shower with rain shower and sink.
- Scullery: washing machine, dryer, fridge, microwave.
- Separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2: two single beds and sink.
- Bedroom 3: two single beds and sink.
- Spacious garden around the house.
- South facing terrace with garden furniture.
- Playset for children.
- Private parking space for several cars.
- 1x cot (bring your own sheets).
- 1x highchair.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets on request only.
- Check-in from 14:00 hours.
- Check-out before 09:00 hours.
- We recommend to book the ferry in time, when you would like to take your car onto Ameland.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.