This charming thatched cottage is located in the dune area and within walking distance of the beach. The villages Nes and Buren are nearby. You can completely relax on the private terrace. By opening the garden doors to the terrace you also take the outside inside.
Because Beaufort is located in the middle of the dunes, you can walk into the forest, the beach of Ameland or you make a nice bike ride along the Waddenmeer, nature reserve het Oerd, past (liquor store) Nobel or the Cheese farm.
Beaufort is a wonderful starting point for a lovely holiday on Ameland.
- Entrance: hallway, wardrobe, toilet, staircase and entrance to bedroom and bathroom.
- Kitchen: induction stove, microwave, dishwasher, oven, Nespresso, kettle, Coffee machine, refrigerator and freezer.
- Living room: Smart TV, sitting area, dining table , gas fire place and doors to the terrace.
- Bedroom 1: 2 x single boxspringbed and closet.
- Bathroom: shower, bath* and basin.
*the spa function of the bathtub is switched off.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single boxspringbeds, tv and closet.
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single boxspringbed and closet.
- Bathroom: Shower, toilet and basin.
- Terrace with garden furniture
- Private parking space available.
- 1x Cot (no sheets included).
- 1x Highchair.
- Free Wifi.
- No smoking allowed.
- Pets are allowed on request.
- Washing machine and dryer present.
- Check-in from 16:00 hours.
- Check-out before 10:00 hours.
- When you want to take your car onto the island we recommend to book the ferry on time.
For more information or questions, please feel free to contact us.